BPPA is holding its sixth election of office bearers (Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer) and executive members
1. Those members who renew their membership by 15th August 2020 would be eligible to vote
2. The Voting process would be conducted by Electoral reform Society (CIVICA)
3. Electoral process will be monitored by BPPA election committee, Dr A Makhdum (chairman), Dr Hasan Jawed (member) and Dr Mateen Durrani (member)
4. Nomination are to be sent to the BPPA e mail address:
5. Each nomination must be proposed and seconded by an eligible BPPA member. On the scanned and attached copy of the nomination form, the names and signatures of the proposer and seconder must be clearly visible. Please find a blank nomination form attached.
6. All prospective candidates, proposers and seconders must be fully paid up members of BPPA
Closing date for nomination is 15th August 2020